- 1 tablespoon to grease baking dish
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil to cook the ground beef and onions with
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup of coconut cream (Trader Joe’s has it)
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 peaches, apples diced small or 1/2 cup berries
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
Preheat over to 400F.
Grease a large casserole baking dish with the 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and set aside.
Add the 3 tablespoons of avocado oil to a large frying pan and brown the beef and onions. Season with salt, to taste.
In a blender, blend the cauliflower florets with the coconut cream.
Mix the beef, onions, and the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Season with some salt.
Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
Bake for 35 minutes.