Crockpot Chicken Soup
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence or several sprigs fresh herbs
- 2 organic chicken breasts bone-in, skin-on
- 2 organic chicken thighs bone-in, skin-on
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3-4 cups filtered water
Layer all ingredients in crockpot in order listed, making sure chicken is bone side down on top of vegetables. Add enough water to cover vegetables and come half way up chicken, between 3-4 cups.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Remove chicken and let cool slightly. Remove skin and bones. Shred chicken meat and add back to soup in crockpot. Adjust seasonings, reheat, and serve.