Join Me for The Mastering Menopause Virtual Live Event!
You’ll discover how to:
- Become empowered to advocate for what’s best for your body and health
- Get to the root cause of your menopause issues and how to fix them
- Fall and stay asleep so you feel rested and ready to go each morning
- Clear your brain fog so your mind and decision-making power is revved up
- Lose the menopot and feel confident again
- Decrease depression and anxiety
- Get your libido and groove back so you can enjoy intimacy with your partner again
- Feel your energy and workouts soar
Let’s be real: menopause can suck at times.
If you’re in perimenopause or menopause, and you’re sick of being irritable, hot flashy, and sleeping poorly—or if you just want to feel better—
This is for you.
At this point, you’ve likely consulted search engines, other women, and your doctor, but there’s simply not enough information out there to help you take back control. Medical professionals often prescribe The Pill or an IUD, or tell you this is “just something to get through.” I am here to tell you that is not actually true. You can absolutely take specific, practical steps to start feeling like yourself again (maybe even better) and get your groove back!
My name is Esther Blum and I am an integrative dietitian and menopause expert on a mission to help women master menopause through nutrition, hormones, and self-advocacy.
I am inviting you to…
The Mastering Menopause Virtual Live Event
Finally discover scientifically proven, research-based tools to make menopause your bitch! Become empowered to get back in touch with your body and lose weight, get better sleep, clear brain fog, decrease depression and anxiety, and get your libido back!
The Mastering Menopause Virtual Live Event includes 3 live lessons (plus a bonus lesson from a special guest!). When you join me for this training, you’ll receive:
- Three live lessons on menopause via Zoom
- A bonus lesson with a meditation teacher via Zoom
- An inspiration panel, where you’ll hear from women who have begun to master menopause and are living the results
- A live Q&A session, where I’ll answer your questions
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
Lesson 1: The State of the Meno World
Going through menopause (or perimenopause) and have no idea which way to turn? This is where you start. You may have heard hot flashes, vaginal dryness, brain fog, acne, weight gain, heavy bleeding, insomnia, anxiety, and depression are “normal at this age,” but I’m here to tell you: they don’t have to be.
- Statistics and trends around menopause and menopause care, what they mean for you, and how you can be part of changing those statistics as you create a different menopause experience that doesn’t suck!
- The difference between perimenopause and menopause, so you can identify where you are and formulate the best plan of attack to keep them from taking over your life.
- What the average menopause experience is, and how you can become empowered and make yours different.- The roles of nutrition and exercise in mastering menopause, and how to implement plans for both in your life, so you can feel great in your body.
Lesson 2: Menopause Science Vs. Myths
Menopause care isn’t taught in medical school, so most women (unless they get lucky and find a doctor or mentor who has taken the time to study it) are left to fend for themselves, taking advice from the women in their family or circle of friends, or from the depths of Google rabbit holes. It doesn’t have to be this way. Research does exist, and you can use science to figure out treatments that work!
- The science behind lifestyle, stress, and diet as they pertain to menopause, so you can make changes that actually impact how you feel.
- A practical process for managing stress, so you can let go of what you’re tolerating to make more room for achieving what you really want.
- How to dial in on what you really want and need, so you can have more of it—and enjoy a more fulfilling life, now.
- What exactly, self-care is, why you must make room for it (especially during this time), and how to decide what it is for you, specifically, so you can nurture yourself and feel your best, mentally and spiritually as well as physically.
Lesson 3: MenoLaws for Fat Loss
Weight gain might just be one of the most frustrating parts of menopause, right? That stubborn around-the-middle fat you can’t seem to get rid of is infuriating (or is that just the Meno-rage talking?). I’m sharing three powerful MenoLaws for fat loss, so you can finally begin to get your body back.
- The most important macronutrient for fat loss and how much you really need, plus tips for getting enough, so you can drop the fat.
- How to strike the right balance between protein and carbs, so you’re getting what you need while blasting fat.
- What to eat at night to minimize your menopausal symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, and more while increasing your energy needed for weight loss.
BONUS: Foundations for Stress Management, with Sabrina Sarabella, Certified Health Coach, Personal Trainer, Behavior Change Specialist, and Reiki Master
All of us experience stress in our lives, and menopause can really ramp it up. If we don’t control stress, it can wreak havoc on our bodies by increasing cortisol levels long-term, which affects weight gain, sleep patterns, and more.
- Simple strategies to use daily to reduce stress—and cortisol levels—in your body, so you can lose weight, sleep better, and feel better.
- Powerful breathing techniques you can do anytime, anywhere, to bring calm and relaxation to your body (and mind). – Meditation techniques you can do at home, at work, or on the go, so you feel refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Reserve your spot!
Here’s what people are saying about working with Esther…
“Esther is truly amazing! I felt stuck. I kept gaining weight and thought I would be in pain forever. I couldn’t go on walks without my back, hips, and feet deeply hurting. So I drank to numb the pain. I have now been working with [Esther] for just 10 weeks and have already lost 35 pounds. Her guidance is simple and very effective. Exactly what I needed! She has completely changed my life and given me so much hope and happiness!”
“It wasn’t until I met Esther that I realized that my hormones were the root cause of all my symptoms. With Esther’s help, we got to the bottom of it, and with some very simple lifestyle changes and supplements, I’m finally sleeping, my skin is clearing up, and my mood swings are basically gone. I’m so grateful to have met Esther and have someone give me the answers I was looking for. I haven’t felt this good since my mid-twenties.”
“I feel better than I have in years. I sleep well, have steady energy throughout the day, and don’t operate in a constant state of fogginess anymore. Esther … really, really knows her stuff.”
“I came to Esther with insomnia [and other symptoms]. I’d been to many doctors without successfully resolving any of these issues. Esther did both gut and hormone testing to find the root cause of my symptoms… Within two months, I was sleeping really well, my energy was way up, my digestion became consistent, and I lost eight pounds…And I feel better every day. Working with Esther has been the best money I’ve ever spent!”
While you’re here, let me share my story with you…
I’m Esther Blum, and I help women master menopause through nutrition, hormones, and self-advocacy. I’m a Certified Nutrition Specialist.
When I first entered the industry almost three decades ago, I saw right away that there was a problem with how the medical field dealt with women going through perimenopause and menopause. More accurately, with how they didn’t.
Women were expected to suffer through, or to use one-size-fits-all approaches that mask problems rather than fixing them.
I knew back then that I needed to do something about it.
I made menopause my specialty.
My goal is to change the landscape of menopause and I’ve raised awareness on goop, Forbes, the Today Show, and ABC-TV. I’ve been interviewed for Well + Good, Time Magazine, The New York Post, The Los Angeles Times, In Style, Bazaar, Self, Fitness, Marie Claire, Cosmo, and Forbes.
I’m the bestselling author of See ya later, Ovulator; Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat; Eat, Drink and Be Gorgeous; Secrets of Gorgeous; and The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project.
Right now women are learning more about menopause through social media than they do from their own doctors.
It’s my mission to change that—to empower women to make menopause their bitch.