What is NS4F?
NS4F is an online program I created to address the tough food and health challenges many of my friends, clients, and family members are facing at home in their kitchen every day: food battles, sleep issues, sensory issues, picky eaters, ADD, ADHD, gut issues, overweight children and body image issues, and immune function. So I specifically created this program with YOU in mind because I wanted to help everyone out there trying to do better for themselves and their families. Whether you have a picky eater at home or just struggle with figuring out how to feed your family healthy food, this program will give you the tools you need to make shift happen in the kitchen and in your lives. All of us as parents are doing the very best we can with what we have, right? So I’m going to help you keep growing, keep learning, and keep doing the very best you can for everyone. You’ve got this!
How does the program work?
Every day you will receive mini-podcasts delivered straight to your inbox that you can listen to right from your phone. In fact, you’ll get the most benefit from this program by having the whole family listen to each day’s tools and tips so everyone can feel involved in the process. By hearing the information from a third party, objective person, it will take the drama and triggers out of potentially touchy subjects (I’m happy to take the fall for you when it comes to doling out advice on eating healthy!).
You will also receive instructional PDFs throughout the program and a cookbook with a shopping list and links to kitchen tools to set you up for success.
The final week has cooking videos and kitchen tips to help set you up for success and show you how to make simple but effective changes in your kitchen that the whole family will love. If we could do it, so can you!
Check out our video below on making carrot juice and how to introduce veggie juices into your family’s diet:
Who is this for?
- This is for anyone who wants to make their family healthier and expand their sense of adventure when it comes to eating. Imagine what your life could look like if eating nutritious foods was the new normal for your family!
- This is also for people who struggle with picky eaters; if you feed your kids before you go out to eat because they won’t try new foods, you’ll walk away armed with solid tactics to try.
- Anyone who wants to take their kids to a “nice” restaurant without them complaining through the whole thing
- Anyone who wants to end food fights once and for all and keep mealtimes relaxing and fun
- Anyone who needs some inspiration when it comes to adding in healthy foods and doesn’t know where to start
What can I expect after going through the program?
For best results, I would encourage you to listen to the program materials at least 2-3 times in a row to really let the lessons sink in and translate into action. Upon completion of the program, you can expect to:
- Approach food and eating with power and confidence
- Create a culture in your family where meals become quality family time and a place to connect
- Introduce fun and variety into your family mealtimes
- Take the stress and drama out of eating
- Help your family understand the whys of making quality food choices
- Manage family expectations that healthy foods will be served at home and are the foundation to a happy mood, mental focus, athletic performance, sleep, and immune function
Week 1: What The Heck Do I Feed My Kids?
- Understanding the super basics of cooking & eating
- Shopping List & Recipes
- Healthy snacks
- Power breakfasts
- Lunch box love
- Delicious and creative snacks
- Drama-free dinner
Week 2: Strategies in the Kitchen
- Meal prep with busy schedules
- Getting young kids involved with cooking
- How to make veggies appealing
- Picky eater rehab
- Managing food allergies
- Cost effective ways to eat healthy
- Celebrating your wins
Week 3: Behavior Boot Camp
- Have kids pick 3 foods they want
- How much should you push your kid to eat?
- Enticing your kids to eat veggies without gagging
- Saying no to junk foods
- Technology-free mealtimes
- 10 commandments of drama-free dinners
Week 4: Feeding Your Child’s Brain
- You can’t grow a brain on Twinkies
- Label reading
- Is gluten really bad for us?
- Healthy proteins, carbs and fats
- What nutrients do kids need to thrive?
- Healthy gut, healthy brain
- Probiotics and eliminating allergens
Week 5: Supplements
- Why do we need supplements?
- Vitamin D
- Barley grass juice powder
- Elderberry syrup
- Vitamin C
Week 6: Kitchen Set-Up, Recipes and Cooking
- How to stock your kitchen (gluten-free baking, glass storage containers, slow cooker, Vitamix)
- Batch cooking and meal prep in bulk
- Getting your children involved in cooking
- Fun smoothies
- Lunch box and snack ideas
The regular price of this step-by-step 6-week program is $697, if you sign up here we are giving you the whole program for just $297 (that’s about $7.00 per day for 6 weeks) – to change your families eating habits for life! -a no-brainer if you ask me! Click the button below to sign up:
What Happens After Families Go Through NS4F:
I love seeing the sweet littles enjoying their nutritious morning smoothies!
Would you look at this sweet and delicious soul, Chef Ryan, who listens to #nutritionschoolforfamilies every day, and as a result has now taken massive ownership of cooking in the kitchen? The celebrity bug has bitten him hard because he now asks his mom “do you want to take my picture and send it to Esther?” whenever he’s getting busy in the kitchen!
Aside from the fact that I’m turning into a nutrition pimp, I feel grateful and blessed and truly honored that people are letting me into their homes and changing the culture around food, eating, and health.
For those of you who purchased the #NS4F program, I want to see your pictures too!